PRE-ORDER 2020 Shelflove Reading Journal and Planner
**PLEASE PURCHASE SEPARATELY
The 2020 Shelflove Reading Journal and Planner in collaboration with @Rosiethorns88.
Planners are available from October 23rd at 3:00 PM (CTS) until November 20th at 11:59 PM (CTS). Planners will begin shipping in mid-December*. Any leftover planners will be available at a later date after the first shipment has left our packing facility (mid-December).
This year's Reading Journal and Planner is similar to last year's with a few notable changes:
- Note pages have been replaced with book review pages
- Weekly pages now include: a favorite quote of the week, goals, currently reading list and a notes section.
- Our reading challenge has reformated in a fun way to allow more people to finish the challenge no matter how much reading time you have on your hands.
- This planner also includes a new mid-year wrap-up page for you to check in on your reading goals.
The 2020 Shelflove Reading Journal and Planner also includes:
- A beautiful cover created by Rosie using her famous papercraft technique.
- 12 stunning pages featuring Rosie's previous papercraft work and one new and exclusive piece.
- A 2020 calendar
- Monthly calendars
- 2020 Reading goals and wrap-up
- Shelflove most anticipated YA titles by month
- A list of 2020 YA book releases
- A blank bookshelf to color in your favorite 2020 book covers
- Space for Monthly TBR's, Hauls, Wrap-Ups and Books to Buy.
- A to Z Challenge
- And more!
Info and Specs:
Size: Approx. 8.5" by 5.5" (with coil)
Purchase NOW to secure lower pricing before November 20!
*Planners don't start shipping until mid-December. We cannot guarantee deliveries before January 2020 for International customers.
**Note: If purchased with other items or boxes, your order might be canceled and refunded without notice. You can purchase multiple planners at once, but please don’t combine with other items. Planners will ship from a different facility.